One of the fun perks of working at Automattic is that they spare no expense getting their employees the right gear to do their job AND give them an allowance to get their home office squared away. I thought I would share my setup like others have.
(Sorry I have two number 9′s.)
1. Moleskine Evernote Notebook
2. Ikea HÅRTE LED work lamp
3. daskeyboard Model S Professional For Mac
4. Maple UpDesk Series II (60 inch)
5. Apple Magic Trackpad
6. Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB
7. Logitech Wireless Performance Mouse MX
8. Plugable USB3 HUB – 7 Port
9a. Tripp-Lite Isobar Surge Suppressor with 6 outlets
9b. Apple Thunderbolt Display
10. Apple 15″ MBP (fully loaded)
All in all, I am pretty pleased with my setup. I realize my cable “situation” would drive some people insane. Luckily, I am not one of those people. :-)
Oh, and if you are interested in democratizing publishing and making the web awesome, consider working with us.